ADVANCED ONBOARD FIELD APPLICATION PROGRAMS - Whether the work is a basic survey or a long road staking out under full sun, STONEX R2 Plus L will always help you with a friendly user interface and its new powerful and intuitive field software. The integrated onboard software represents a real complete suite of application programs such as COGO and Construction, very useful to surveyors and civil engineers. Moreover, the navigation menu drives the user into simple operations, and the results are displayed in a clear way. The large LCD display, of the same dimension on both sides of the Total Station, guides the Surveyor quickly to the right solution.
WIDE RANGE OF SCALABLE SOLUTIONS - Cadastral, mapping, staking out, and up to high precision monitoring works: within the range of R2 Plus L Series, you will find the solution that fits your needs. R2 Plus L comes standard with the integrated onboard field software and an external controllers can be linked to STONEX R2 Plus L, through the Bluetooth™ wireless connection: no limitation will stop your working process. Two dimensional road software module is included as standard in each STONEX R2 Plus L.
MEASURE THE RIGHT POINTS - Measuring height of cables and buildings corners is not problems with R2 Plus L: its laser is designed to measure long distances with high accuracy. The 2 mm ± 2 ppm EDM on distances up to 5000 m, and the 2” or 5” accuracy guarantee high precision in the 3D coordinates calculation. The integrated temperature and pressure sensors are further helpful tools that make any measure reliable and accurate.
- 350m on 5” and 500 m on 2” accuracy instrument and a measurement range up to 5000/7000 m with single prism
- Communication with the mini USB port to load/download data
- Laser technology (class 3 laser with a wavelength between 650 and 690nm) for distance measurement
- Alphanumeric keyboard on both sides with high resolution LCD display and backlight and 8 lines of 24 characters
- Large storage capacity with 128MB internal memory and up to 2GB SD card for external memory