The onboard field programs, included as standard, make STONEX R1Plus suitable for any construction site, cadastral, mapping and staking out, works. No limitation for distance measurements, up to 5.000 m with a single prism - 300 m reflectorless (KGC 90%) – and 5” as angular accuracy, always guarantee a reliable points calculation. STONEX R1Plus has been designed to hold out against rain and dust: the IP66 certification allows to go ahead with the survey even during hard rain. The body design is distinguished by its robus mechanical structure, and the high performance telescope, featuring 30X magnification and illuminated reticle, provide the best sighting quality in any lighting condition.STONEX R1Plus is not amazing only for its technical features. Enjoy the R1Plus benefit cost ratio, probably the most effective in the Total Station market, and 2 years of global warranty, guaranteed from the worldwide network of STONEX authorized Distributors
- 300m/5” accuracy instrument and a measurement range up to 5000m with single prism
- Communication with the mini USB port to load/download data
- Laser technology (class 3 laser with a wavelength between 650 and 690nm) for distance measurement
- Alphanumeric keyboard on both sides with high resolution LCD display and backlight . 6 lines of 20 characters
- Large storage capacity with 128MB internal memory - External SD Card.