HeavyCalc Pro Overview
The only calculator designed specifically for heavy construction pros
Yard, Feet-Inch-Fraction, Metric
Heavy Construction-Math Calculator
Save time, eliminate costly errors, reduce material and labor expenses on all construction jobs. Built-in functions quickly find solutions for Area, Volume, Weight, Slopes, Swell, and Shrink, Cut/Fill and More! Work in and convert between all building dimensional formats, including Metric.
The most effective equipment, manpower planning and estimating tool you can own!
- Work in and convert between Yard, Feet-Inch-Fraction and Metric formats!
- Automatically calculate Areas and Volumes!
- Square-ups and Right Angles; Percent Grade and Slope; stakeout Drops, Ramps, Trenches, much more!
- Weight per Volume (Lbs, Tons, Kg)!
- Find percent (%) Swell and Shrink!
Simplify Cut/Fill Estimates
For: Engineers, Designers, Excavators, Highway and Heavy Construction Professionals
Dimensional Math and Conversions
- Work in and Convert Between Any Construction-Math Formats!
- Calculate and convert in Feet-Inch-Fractions, Decimal Yards, Feet (i.e. 10ths), Inches and Fractions, Meters and Millimeters – including Square and Cubic formats.
- Automatically Calculate Areas and Volumes! Easily find Areas and Volumes using dedicated Length, Width and Depth keys.
- Square-ups and Right Angles! Percent Grade and Slope keys give you instant Right Angle solutions for Diagonals; easily stakeout Drops, Ramps, Trenches and More!
- Weight per Volume (Lbs, Tons, Kg)! Convert between weights and find the weight of material (i.e., Tons per Cubic Yard, etc.).
- Find Percent (%) Swell and Shrink! Quickly determine Bank, Compacted and Loose Soil Volumes for any job.
- Simplify Cut/Fill Estimates! Built-in Cut/Fill, Existing and Proposed functions make soil-volume estimates easy.
- “Average” Function! Speeds Grid-Cell - Cut/Fill estimates.
Timesaving “Utility” Functions
- “Paperless” Tape! Allows you to review the last 20 entries – great for plan checks and confirming strings of dimensions.
- Preference Setting for Fractions speed entries,
Repeat operator (+, -, ÷, x) and Constant functions reduce keystrokes
- Per Unit key for material costing estimates.
- Battery-Saving Auto Shut-Off
- Easy-to-follow User’s Guide
- Protective Hard Case
- Full One Year Limited Warranty
5.7” x 3.0” x 0.65” (145mm x 76mm x 17mm)
3.2 oz. (90.7 gm) – does not include Vinyl Case or User’s Guide
Single 3-volt (CR-2032) Long Life Battery
LCD, 11 Digits (7 Normal, 4 Fractions) with full Annunciators
LCD Display Dimensions:
0.73” x 2.56” (19 mm x 65 mm)
12 Digit Internal Accuracy